• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fs: Zakuri Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JMac

Reaction score
Up for sale is my Zakuri Special order 240mm AS Kurouchi gyuto. Really don't use this knife that much anymore.
Comes with saya. asking 200 shipped.

i can get some pics tomorrow.

IMG_20130117_110138.jpg

IMG_20130117_110245.jpg

The Custom part is that it was a special order from Jon at JKI.

The handle is part of the custom too. Nice looking gyuto.

thats a great knife, AS steel handle on these are ebony and blond ferrule i believe .
I think someone will get a great deal on a gyuto here

Unrelated silly question perhaps but, what knife do you reach for most often in the kitchen now?

Yes of course, I see by your profile you are a professional so what I should have asked is... what knife do you most often reach for when you need a 240/270mm gyuto?

I guess I should qualify a little.. I am looking for a Gyuto (although not quite like the one your selling) and just trying to get a sense of what others like as food for thought.

Currently my rader or shig for Gyuto.

Hello - Thanks for the photos about the blade and choil. However, I can't see the handle. Is it correct that the handles is ebony/blonde ferrule?

Thanks ;)

I'll post a pic when i get home. and yes it is.

Ohh man....The only carbon left in my kit is an AS zakuri petty...If I had $200 to blow on a knife this would be without a doubt the best deal I could find. Mine has had zero reactivity issues. It comes with a saya and an ebony handle and its AS.
Somebody should jump on this.

I have the 270 suji version of this knife, and it is a beast. Also gorgeous. This will make someone happy.

I'm presently broke, but if this lingers till my bills are paid, I'm on it...

Can't believe it's still here!

I feel like i should just raise the price....:knife:

Back