Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Thread: This is about Colin and It's not good guys.

Wow. I'm not even sure what to say except that this is very bad news indeed. I just hope Colin is back with us soon. Like everyone else, I'm in no hurry to see that suji making the rounds.

Quote Originally Posted by mr drinky View Post
    That is amazing. I love that knife, but I hope that pass around is decades away, and I am too old to remember the grits of my stones. Get better Colin.

k.
    +1
    Get well soon Colin, we are all pulling for you!
    Stay strong
    Huw
    In order to make delicious food, you must eat delicious food. Jiro Ono

Quote Originally Posted by brainsausage View Post
    I was just wondering yesterday how he was doing, I saw Butch's donation Knife thread and it got me thinking. I was gonna start a thread at some point to ask if anyone had heard how he was faring. This sucks...
    I've been on the road (still am), and i haven't been her much. Sad to hear about Colin an hope he gets better soon.

Either way, can someone send a link to Butches donation thread?

Thanks

thought it was bill thread

Quote Originally Posted by l r harner View Post
    thought it was bill thread
    $#!+ sorry Butch, I was suffering from the worst case of the flu I've had in about 15 years when I wrote that. Got my Bill's and Butch's crossed...
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

You have not been talking to Colin McKaharay's brother...

Hi guys.. allow me to introduce myself, I'm Dafydd McKaharay. My sister showed this to me. Not surprised I never saw it before, I'm not really a big cooking enthusiast. I'm just catching up on all this and it's alarming that for 3 years someone has been pretending to be me, probably possibly my own brother (with help of a friend.)

I have never sent any emails to any of you. My email is dafydd.mckaharay@gmail.com or dfmckaharay@yahoo.com. MY home phone number is 610 657 0169. This is my Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/dafydd.mckaharay?ref=tn_tnmn it's private but you can see tagged photos possibly or add me as a friend for validation.

Colin and I were great friends until I left for California and he entered high school. Even afterwards, we kept in touch and visited. Somewhere along the line, probably 10 years ago, it all got wierd. No need to air out our own V.C. Andrews saga here... tbh we don't even know what happened. The short story is Colin has been estranged from our family. He has no contact with us really. A random text or email. He's never met his nephew, never visited, even though we are an hour away. I have absolutely NO CONTACT WITH HIM. You folks know more about him than us.

If somehow you guys were conned by someone... I apologize. If it was my brother who conned you, I'm embarassed. People do crappy crap, I guess... it's just (as the old adage goes) "he was raised better."

Feel free to contact me via email, phone, facebook if you need validation. To Sachem... definitely contact me as it's so weird we have been involved in some real life Catfish ****.

I'm just a humble working class dad who makes some really weird music in Pennsylvania. No more no less. I will be contacting the forum itself about the fake DAFYDD MCKAHARAY registered on here... as they are probably monitoring all this under that account.

Cheers,
    DAF

Reading this stuff pisses me off to no end. Colin hasn't spoken to his mom in 10 years. My mom, a good Catholic, will probably go to her grave with feelings that she's somehow done something to deserve this. If this is him using our names I really am so disappointed in my brother... and I was pretty upset with him to begin with. If any of you talk to him (or "me"... it seems) let him know he's getting ready to be an uncle again in June. Maybe he can auction off a knife and get little baby Patrick a gift or something.

Quote Originally Posted by Dafydd View Post
    Hi guys.. allow me to introduce myself, I'm Dafydd McKaharay. My sister showed this to me. Not surprised I never saw it before, I'm not really a big cooking enthusiast.
    B.S. My brother has worked in restaurants most of his adult life both front of the house and back of the house
    I'm just catching up on all this and it's alarming that for 3 years someone has been pretending to be me,
    I don't know of a 3 year old member with my brothers name here?? But I could be wrong I'll look for him after posting this
    [QUOTE=Dafydd;298976] probably possibly my own brother (with help of a friend.)

I have never sent any emails to any of you. My email is dafydd.mckaharay@gmail.com or dfmckaharay@yahoo.com. MY home phone number is 610 657 0169. This is my Facebook:

https://www.facebook.com/dafydd.mckaharay?ref=tn_tnmn it's private but you can see tagged photos possibly or add me as a friend for validation.

Colin and I were great friends until I left for California and he entered high school. Even afterwards, we kept in touch and visited. Somewhere along the line, probably 10 years ago, it all got wierd. No need to air out our own V.C. Andrews saga here... tbh /quote] but that's whats this imposter is trying to do, at least that's how it reads to me ?
    we don't even know what happened. The short story is Colin has been estranged from our family. He has no contact with
    us really. A random text or email. He's never met his nephew, never visited, even though we are an hour away. I have absolutely NO CONTACT WITH HIM. You folks know more about him than us.

If somehow you guys were conned by someone... I apologize. If it was my brother who conned you, I'm embarassed. People do crappy crap, I guess... it's just (as the old adage goes) "he was raised better."

Feel free to contact me via email, phone, facebook if you need validation. To Sachem... definitely contact me as it's so weird we have been involved in some real life Catfish ****.

I'm just a humble working class dad who makes some really weird music in Pennsylvania. No more no less. I will be contacting the forum itself about the fake DAFYDD MCKAHARAY registered on here... as they are probably monitoring all this under that account.

Cheers,
    DAF
    Whoever you are here is an open invitation rather then messing with me in the shadows why not confront me in person? That's what brothers do know? You obviously have dug up enough about me and my family to know where I live so I'll even give you odds on this confrontation. Come find me in person don't announce when you're coming bring any group/Gang your one and jump me. I'd rather take a beating then deal with this type of crap. My brother has never in his life had any hesitation or qualms about confronting me about anything, I have the scars to prove it ( note from our younger years). If your information were truly correct you would know that my brother and I were not very close in our younger years.

So please Mr. Wizard behind the curtain find the courage to confront me (one on one, or face-to-face )so we can settle whatever wrong you might have with me.

And wait I just saw this, who the hell would post a picture of their drivers license online?? And what's with the pop-up ads when you click on the link??