• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Nenox S-1 150mm Petty Knife with custom handle by Adam Marr

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antbanks

Reaction score
This petty is in great used condition. I forget the type of wood on the handle, but remember the wood itself was $60 plus the custom rehandle by Adam. The handle is much more full and fits in the hand a lot better than the original. $270 shipped conus.

Thanks! The handle is even more beautiful in person and as I stated, it really feels great in your hand. I love putting custom handles on all my knives as it really sets them apart.

Iused pettys often enough I would jump on that, it is very nice and always wanted a nenox

You should jump on it now! Seriously, it is a really great knife. Only selling because I need to cover some other knives I recently purchased to feed my addiction :)

The nenox pettys seem to have a bigger handle on a petty that I like.

I hate the way pettys seem to have handles designed for a midget!

To bad my carpets needed a clean more than I needed this, good luck. I have always wanted to try a nenox.

$240....Seriously? This is a really great custom handled knife. Hard to beat at this price. This is last price drop.

last days before january payday = everyone is broke as a joke.

Really surprised this is not selling....Price drop to $230

This knife is FINALLY sold! Thanks to everyone for their patience with all the posts and bumps :)

Anthony

It seems to be that time of year.

Beautiful knife!

Thank god... My resolve was wearing thin. :)

Back