Little help

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jeff1

Reaction score
Ok so here's the situation. I ordered my ******** laser 240 gyuto and when it arrived I got a 210 instead, didn't realise until after I used it and washed it etc (understandably excited about my first "real" knife purchase I didn't read the box) so now the correct one is on the way but I am left with the option of buying the 210 at half price. $110 for a brand new laser I'm not going to say no to that but my question is will I use it?

Your thoughts please.

would make a nice gift for someone....I can PM shipping deets :)

seriously though...would be a nice gift for a friend, or a loaner for guest chefs, etc.

Use it as a gateway knife for someone. A family member or friend perhaps? Someone whose cooks a lot but uses dull heavy Germany knives or worse, department store brands.

So in other words you don't think ther is any reason to use it if I also have the 240

So in other words you don't think ther is any reason to use it if I also have the 240

Probably not, I would be willing to be you reach for the 240 most of the time. But, there is a large Australian member base here so you may be able to sell it fairly quickly at the price you paid.

Maybe compare first whats your preffered size cause you didnt notice that you are using 21cm until you saw it on the box.... Not when using the shorter blade...

True but I was pretty disappointed with the size of it when I thought it was the 240 I was thinking how small it was so I supppose I've just answered my own question. Go team.

Latest posts

Back