• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

YOSHIKANE Wa Gyuto Tamamoku Damascus 240 White II Charred Chestunt Handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antbanks

Reaction score
I purchased this knife a month ago from aframes and it has never been used. I recently purchased a Radar and Burke and cannot justify keeping this as well. This is a gorgeous knife and the geometry on it is excellent. I really wanted to use this knife, but knew I might end up selling it and did not want to take a hit selling a "used" knife. So I am offering it up for someone else to enjoy. The handle is burn chestnut and it is very "grippy." Beautiful knife and yours for a slight discount! Comes with saya and all original box and packaging. It is unavailable on aframes priced at $448. Asking $420 shipped conus.

Thanks,
Anthony

really like this knife....i just got a rader to thou.

Ya, I'm trying ti be responsible by posting this knife for sale...nothing more.

Beautiful knife. If I didn't just buy a dt and a fowler I'd be all over this. Glws.

Could you post a choil picture, so we get an idea of the geometry? Couldn't find one at aframestokyo.

i had the V2 version of this knife, and i kinda miss it. would you be willing to take, oh, six payments? i'd just buy it, but i started an MBA this year, and books are expensive.

Sorry don't have the ability to pm yet. Could you possibly post email address for a question. Btw, do you know how many post do you have to have to pm?

Sorry don't have the ability to pm yet. Could you possibly post email address for a question. Btw, do you know how many post do you have to have to pm?

You need to have 2 posts in order to send a pm as a result of some anti spam measures. After your last post, you should now have access.

can someone buy this already? my hand is slowly creeping towards my wallet, but I...MUST...RESIST

can someone buy this already? my hand is slowly creeping towards my wallet, but I...MUST...RESIST

They are nice knives, and this looks like a particularly nice example. You should buy it.

if this is v2 instead wite#2, the guyto will be mine already!!

If I didn't have already three yoshikane :) , I would have already bought this one, really amazing look, for me they are good performer

I would not say that it qualifies as a "laser." However, it is VERY thin behind the edge. It is a new knife so I cannot speak to how well it performs. Anyone else who has owned this knife, please feel free to chime in with regard to your experience using this knife.

It's no laser, but I have a similar Yoshikane that cuts great. Skiajl, this one looks great and performs great. Excellent geometry. Good price too, I think :)

Thanks Len. It is a great price too - $73 off retail or 16% off and that is not including shipping. Pretty sure whoever purchases this knife will be more than satisfied.

If anyone has a Watanabe Pro Nakiri, I would be interested in a trade + cash.

I have the 210 V2, freakin love this knife, handle is really grippy and feels so solid in the hand, good weight, holds its edge really well and cuts like a dream. just be careful it's real hard steel & very thin behind the edge (probably don't need that advice here but I'll give it anyway). I've been eyeballing this one too, it IS unavailable on aframes now- just got the 210 a couple months ago though & my workspace is VERY small, the chance of me catching the tip of a 240 on the sandwich board lid is high and I might cry right there on line if I chipped the tip off:)

Whoever buys this could probably use it for a year or two and sell it used at almost the same price it is currently offered!

Back