Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Wallets?

Wallets?

Has anyone found the perfect wallet? I'm not sure such a thing exists. I'm still on the hunt for mine, so I'm wondering what you guys carry. I rarely, if ever, carry cash, and when I do I can just keep it loose in my pocket. I really just need a wallet to hold 6 cards- drivers license, debit card, credit card, business credit card, Costco membership, and insurance card. If it had 8 slots that'd be nice for flexibility, but not needed. I want it thin and I hate money clips; I've found so many credit card holders that would have been perfect except they featured non-removable money clips!

Any suggestions?

I bought one in montreal a year or so ago, store is m0851, or check out bellroy

The Mulholland Brothers Classic Billfold is the best wallet ever made, in my opinion. Thin, non-divided bill section (which helps with thinness), great leather (better than Coach), lasts forever.

Saddleback leather

They are think and extremely durable, my friend has one that is a couple of years old that looks just like the day he got it. I plan on grabbing one shortly just haven't gotten around to it yet.

I bought a Hugo Boss knockoff in China. It isn't overly loaded but not minimalist. 6-7 cards, license, a few bills and the inevitable receipts. I was expecting it to fall apart in a few months but I have been carrying it since...1998!!! The moral? Forget brand names and keep your money in your wallet.

My brother lives in Denmark and carries a little metal sleeve with rubber on the inside, his carries 5 cards, but he says some carry more and have auto features. I think it was called a Slim King, I looked for them when I was in europe and decided I would probably have better luck just looking online when I got home. Totally forgot until now.

Sorry, it was the ThinKing. They have them all over, sorta pricey and they only carry 1-4 cards. Sounds good to keep one on you, and maybe the cards you can afford to lose in another in your car. Would atleast save you from carrying a wallet.

stewart/stand I have this one and like it a lot. They also make them in all Stainless fabric-

Whoa, I think I might go with this one, the size is perfect!

http://www.stewartstand.com/collecti...g-wallet-black

I've looked at Saddleback before but nothing there is quite exactly what I'm looking for. I don't care about names and would prefer to not pay a premium for a name brand (although I am willing to pay for a quality product).

first. i would never buy a knockoff. i dont think counterfeiting is a victimless crime. JMO.

second..i have had three wallets my adult life. all of them from Coach. they are made of a super soft leather, and bombproof. the one in my pocket now is only about 2 years old. i flat out abused that last one. including, two unplanned visits to the inside of my washing machine. one 400 mile roadtrip for the wallet while riding the the back of an open pickup truck..in winter rain.

i expect them to last a long time, so i dont mind spending a tad more. bi-folds only. small, light. always black.