270mm Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

RRLOVER

Reaction score
001-124.jpg

002-112.jpg

003-102.jpg

004-108.jpg

005-94.jpg

006-84.jpg

CPM154 wearing some walnut and amboyna.

I love the somewhat understated handle. And the profile on my 260mm gyuto from you is perfect this should make a great addition to someone's lineup.

Beaut. That ferrule is a damn sexy piece of wood.
Mario have you ever done a kiritsuke gyuto? If so I'd love to see it. If not, I'd also love to see it!

That someone lucky is me an I can't wait. It looks great Mario. And I'm glad you pushed me towards the d handle.

Beaut. That ferrule is a damn sexy piece of wood.
Mario have you ever done a kiritsuke gyuto? If so I'd love to see it. If not, I'd also love to see it!

Nobody has asked me to make one and I honestly can say the thought has never crossed my mind.I guess I will give one shot.

Beautiful Mario! Someday i am going to have you make me one!!

Watching Mario and Marko throw these virtual punches at each other is just plain fun to watch. It's kinda like, "Now top this!" *connects with a devastating blow*.

"Take this! Oh, and I raise you...." *stars float in the air*

I know you guys aren't feuding, or anything, but I think it's fair to say if you like one, you like the other, aesthetically.

Watching Mario and Marko throw these virtual punches at each other is just plain fun to watch. It's kinda like, "Now top this!" *connects with a devastating blow*.

I know you guys aren't feuding, or anything, but I think it's fair to say if you like one, you like the other, aesthetically.

Ha Ha.......Marko is my Bro!! What is so great about this forum and what makes it different is that you have a chance to watch a group of budding chef knife makers blossom into some serious talent.

Ha Ha.......Marko is my Bro!! What is so great about this forum and what makes it different is that you have a chance to watch a group of budding chef knife makers blossom into some serious talent.

if you guys got together on a knife it was be epic! haha seriously the two best makers in my opinion from all the knives i have tried.

I picture Marko in some kind of high-tech batcave with laser beams and robots, making knives in a $200 sweater, with some foxy assistant by his side.

I picture Mario bending metal with his teeth, and pounding it with his bare hands in a garage filled with kids toys.

Yet somehow, they do turn out the same caliber and style knives....

That is why I am getting one of each :doublethumbsup:

I'd better be off this time, so I can come!

When you have your Hammer In this summer we can make something happen:2thumbsup:

Hmmm, maybe i will put together a special billet for this one :) I am working on it, looking like it will be mid June. Have to do it after Blade....And Tom, you better drag your canadian ass down here!!! LOL! Maybe we will get a razor together ;)

Back