• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Green Aoto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mainaman

Founding Member
Reaction score
This stone I got from Max a few months back, it is a harder than the Red Aoto, it finishes in the 3-5k range.
I like that stone a lot it is my go to touch up stone, creates nice mud but not as much as Red Aoto and cuts very fast, it is a great foundation stone to do kasumi finish. I am selling because I just got a bigger (2x thicker) Green Aoto. The stone has nice greenish hue when wet. The stone is lacquered with cashew lacquer.
PRICE= $220 shipped in US, international buyers pay actual postage, I'll eat the PP fees.

346q902.jpg

24npfd3.jpg

11hxjyv.jpg

2nuuckp.jpg

6prhna.jpg

Finish

5v3eop.jpg

bump.
Can't believe people are not interested in this stone.
It is superb stone for kasumi finish

No green for the green on my end. Seriously, I am wanting to get in to some J-nats but no $$$ until my job starts giving me more hours. :crossfingers: Other wise it would have been gone.

Back