Quantcast
F/S Hattori FH Honesuki - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: F/S Hattori FH Honesuki

There is still tracking info...
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

Surely if you send something insured by post that is covered irrelevant of Paypal?

"IF" they send it....

Firstly, I don't post without tracking as it leaves me as a seller open to someone telling me it hasn't arrived and then having to refund (this goes on all to often on ebay sadly).

Secondly, This is already a serious chop below retail (for a uk buyer its 60% of retail with no customs charges). IF you want I can up the price to include fees and then offer a discount for those who don't wish to pay by paypal (I was thinking uk buyers who can just bank transfer)

Thirdly, If you have an issue with a particular listing, perhaps its a better idea to contact a mod or the seller rather than all this through their listing. It makes me look somehow dishonest or doing something I shouldn't be when frankly I'm being entirely honest and transparent in terms
    of pricing. Its also a bit rude.

I can supply references as a buyer and seller on here and can show my ebay feedback that is over ten years old and 100% positive.

I apologize if you felt I was attacking you as a seller in any way... It was not my intention... My intention, which completely snowballed out of control, was simply to let you know asking for paypal fees was against their policies... Many people don't know this. It is completely up to you whether you, or any other seller, to follow their rules or not... I'm not the paypal police, but I would hate to see someone lose their paypal account, because they didn't know the policy...

There is a way around it... If you accept more than one form of payment, you can charge a "handling" fee for accepting paypal... For you, it would be within paypal policies to say x pounds for UK buyer using bank transfer, and x pounds plus 3% handling for for those using Paypal....

I should have just PM'd you, but my intention, was sort of a public service... I wasn't "picking on you," I just happened to use your thread to post it in, and for that, I apologize. I never meant for it to get so out of control...

I wish you the best of luck on your sale, and I hope things can get back on track.
    Joe_Breezy

If you have an issue with a listing, please go to one of the mods. That's their role.

Can one of the mod's perhaps delete this thread and let me re-list. This is a total mess when all I've tried to do is an honest sale.

No need to re-list :)

I'm actually interested in the sale, not the discussion of Paypal terms of use

Could you please fix the links to the pictures? They're not working, and knifeforums seems to be completely down at the moment, so no luck with your link to the original thread there either.

like this?

Middle one looks like a suji/gyuto though.

Quote Originally Posted by perneto View Post
    I'm actually interested in the sale, not the discussion of Paypal terms of use

Could you please fix the links to the pictures? They're not working, and knifeforums seems to be completely down at the moment, so no luck with your link to the original thread there either.

Kf is working for me? I can email you the pics if you want (pm me) while I sort out some new image shack links or something.

No need, it's back up, was down about 1h ago.

One thing that's unclear from the pictures: this has a flat, not hollow-ground back, right?

+ Reply to Thread