TV show about Molecular Gastronomy....

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet, This has always fascinated me but my experience is limited to Iron Chef viewings (read: zero experience). I'm excited to check this out

Not a bad show, but Marcel is a douche bag on another level. I do wish it was more about the cooking and less about the drama, but that's what people like I guess. One of reasons I stopped watching Top Chef a few seasons ago.

Yep they did one season of it. You can watch it on hulu (last I looked), It was also on syfi.com they aired it. He doesn't go much into the science of the stuff very much. Altho, I loved the wine made noodle idea.

he's actually a really nice guy in real life... i saw the show. It was ok, but the format was kind of boring.

They didn't seem to have any decent knives in the kitchen...though I did spy a nakiri someone was using...no idea who makes it though. I'm guessing that's not how you met him Jon :)

TV cameras and stress do make people act poorly...and it's also entirely possible they edit the show to enhance that appearance.

Latest posts

Back