Quantcast
Exclusive membership?
+ Reply to Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Exclusive membership?

Exclusive membership?

I find it troubling to have to write this, but I happened to notice a new member thread disappeared. I'm hoping this was just an accident or misunderstanding, and bygones are bygones. If this is not the case I'd like to know.

I wasn't active for the fallout that prompted this forum, and I'm kinda glad I missed it. I heard more than enough about it through people I talk to that saw it happen. I really want to believe everyone has moved on by now.

Hi Tater. I really doubt that there's any exclusivity over here. Probably just a tech glitch.
    Though I could not caution all I still might warn a few; Don't raise your hand to raise no flag atop no ship of fools. - Robert Hunter

Yeah I've noticed some reports of things going haywire. Hope it's nothing. I definitely don't want to stir up a hornets nest

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Sean, can you be more specific?
    I believe our friend from South Africa posted a "Hello" thread in the New Member Check In forum.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChance View Post
    I believe our friend from South Africa posted a "Hello" thread in the New Member Check In forum.
    Well if this is what Sean is asking about then yes I know about this, I banned him immediately upon his registration.

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    Well if this is what Sean is asking about then yes I know about this, I banned him immediately upon his registration.
    I can't blame you for that. Yes, there are some things to move on from, for example, I am glad Adam is over here. He was just trying to do his job, but to be malicious the way MR was, and then not message you first to clear the air before coming over here makes no sense to me. I also found him annoying in his regular knife related posts, so I can't say I am going to miss him.

I sent a PM to Dave and told him maybe I made a mistake posting this here on the forum. I wasn't even around for the events that resulted in this forum being created and have no desire to rehash anything whatsoever. I just wanted a clear idea of the management of the forum. I got my answer, and as I told Dave I'll take it into consideration.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyChance View Post
    I can't blame you for that. Yes, there are some things to move on from, for example, I am glad Adam is over here. He was just trying to do his job, but to be malicious the way MR was, and then not message you first to clear the air before coming over here makes no sense to me. I also found him annoying in his regular knife related posts, so I can't say I am going to miss him.
    x100. Dave, at the end of the day this is your Board, and you can make decisions like that.

It is probably because the bulk of everyone from over there came over here. Trying to sneak back into the group??

I don't look at the old stomping grounds anymore almost at all. Much more lively here at KKF.

+ Reply to Thread