• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devin Thomas 270 gyuto with bocote wa handle

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck239

Reaction score
Hey Guys,

I am putting up my Devin Thomas 270 gyuto with bocote wa handle. It is in great shape and I have only used it a few times. Lots of new stuff (including a Devin Damascus) so, time to let a bunch of knives go. I am asking $725. If it doesn't sell, I will keep it. It is a stainless san mai with a mystery carbon core. Here is the original thread with better pics. http://www.kitchenknifeforums.com/showthread.php/6050-270-gyuto-with-bocote-wa-handle

And I attached some of mine.
IMG_5800.jpgIMG_5801.jpgIMG_5799.jpgIMG_5802.jpgIMG_5803.jpg

-Chuck

Hmm, very tempting. I love the mystery carbon too. But I also have some in the works from Hoss.

Damnation! If I did not have an ITK on the way I would have bought this. Why do all the great ones come up after I just picked up a great one?

Devin's Customs are in a whole different league then his ITK's. I've owned a western and Wa handles ITK. They were both great knives. But, his customs are totally different.

-Chuck

I let this knife sit here all day until I couldn't hold back any longer. I keep buying knives...need to sell some for a change! Thanks Chuck.

Thanks Antbanks!

I am making a mental note that you have this knife so I can make you an offer if I get some funds:)

Back