• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Del Damascus 240 Gyuto

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chuck239

Reaction score
Up for sale is Del's first gyuto. He sold this knife through Dave a few years ago. The knife is super thin and cuts really well, steel is 0-1, sharpens up very well and very easily. Here are some pics. Price is $650.
IMG_5808.jpgIMG_5807.jpgIMG_5809.jpgIMG_5812.jpgIMG_5818.jpg

-Chuck

Wow. Dels work is really growing on me. The height on this thing looks like it would be a near perfect knife for me. Somebody is gonna be very lucky :)

$590. I'll have to take some more picks and try to capture the Damascus.. It looks much better than the photo shows....

-Chuck

Awesome. Sometimes I wish I was in the market to buy. That just screams sweet.

What does 'Bump" mean on these BST threads? Sorry newbie question

Its like when you bump something and something else happens, like chuck239 bumped this and I almost sent him a payment for this knife. gaaaaaawd someone please buy this thing! I really am not in the market for another knife!

when someone "bumps" a thread its usually done to remind people that the item is still for sale, especially if no one has commented in a few days.

Its like when you bump something and something else happens, like chuck239 bumped this and I almost sent him a payment for this knife. gaaaaaawd someone please buy this thing! I really am not in the market for another knife!

"would be all over this if not for those meddling bills".. the usual :)

Alright, trying to make some room for my new purchases.... Price drop- $525
-Chuck

tempting.... tempting. Why is this still here??? Del's Damascus is one of the industries best.

I'm glad I was afk for a while... Had I seen this earlier I would have had an angry wife for a few weeks. Very lucky buyer, great looking knife. I really need to get a Del one day.

Looking forward to trying it out when it arrives. Very first one?

Latest posts

Back