Hello from Manchester, UK

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rosco

Reaction score
Hello everyone. I'm a builder living in the UK. I started on the Paleo diet in the new year which basically means no grains or legumes. As a result, I have been spending a lot more time in the kitchen and splashed out on a set of Globals. I already had a Tojiro Senkou utility knife and santoku. Firstly, I want to find out how to get the most out of the knives I've got, and find out what it is that I like and dislike about them so that with your help I can replace/upgrade them one step at a time. I have many questions about sharpening, chopping boards, and even knives!
I've been lurking for a week or two and reading a good few posts, and this seems like a cool place. Very friendly.

great to see more uk folks!

I'm actually from Ireland (Co. Fermanagh be more precise), but I've lived in Manchester for over 10 years now.
Thanks for the warm welcome everyone. Looks like it's time to pester you with questions!

Hi and welcome.Dare I ask United or City?

Believe it or not, but I am one of those rare breeds of men who has absolutely no interest in soccer (Apart from winding everyone up by pretending I support Liverpool or Chelsea).

Latest posts

Back