• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS Ealy 210 gyuto AEB-L

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jigert

Reaction score
Selling my Ealy 210 Gyuto to fund another knife. It's AEB-L, convex grind. The handle is spalted oak handle and amboynia bolsters with mosaic pin.
I've used it lightly for about 2 months and sharpened it once.
Paid $325+custom tolls.
Asking $300 shipped.
Feel free to PM me if you have any questions or want more/better pics!
IMG_5246.jpgIMG_5247.jpgIMG_5249.jpgIMG_5250.jpgIMG_5251.jpgIMG_5252.jpg

Weight: 228 grams
height at heel: 46-47mm
spine at heel: 2.5mm
spine midway to tip: 2mm
spine 1 cm from tip: 1mm

such a great knife, if I didn't already have a Del 210 I'd be all over this!

For what it's worth, J is an awesome guy. I trust this guy 100%. Not to mention, it's an Ealy!

such a great knife, if I didn't already have a Del 210 I'd be all over this!

Same here. I have a 210 in this exact steel...different handle...it's a permenant part of my knife block. And 300 is a bargain!

I would buy it but, I have like a dozen knives lost in that black hole that is Eamon's .lol

Yes, that's a Ealy WA-estern. Love that handle! Icontrol, you can mail me at <<email removed>>
or just write a couple of more posts and you can PM.

Last edited by a moderator:
No takers? How about $285 shipped. Don't think I can go any lower considering I paid quite a lot more with the custom tolls. Good deal for a fellow european ;)

Not sure why dels work doesn't get the same love as others. Or does eryone know how awesome his work is and already has one or two? I can't believe this is still here and at a great price.

Now that is a secksay knife! I'm off to see if I can convince the wife to get it for me for my birthday.

I'll let you know if the sale falls through, Rosco.

SOLD. Will ship tomorrow and I'm trying to donate but I don't know what hell paypal is up to. Will try again tomorrow. Thanks!

Sorry rosco but that isn't going to happen! Keep looking here though been some gooduns coming through

I know. I know. It was the handle that got me. That looks really comfortable, although to be fair I should really learn how to sharpen before I go buying a knife like this. I hope you two are very happy together.

Weight: 228 grams
height at heel: 46-47mm
spine at heel: 2.5mm
spine midway to tip: 2mm
spine 1 cm from tip: 1mm

thats gotta be the sexiest gyuto i've seen... sweet jeebus :bigeek:

Sometimes I read through the posts on this thread, not because I have any $ to buy anything with (yet!!), but just to read the banter about these amazing knives:)

Man, sooo looking forward to this knife! Was so close to buying knifes that didn't suit my purposes or were of dubious quality, but held out long enough for this puppy to come about. Thanks jigert!

Man, sooo looking forward to this knife! Was so close to buying knifes that didn't suit my purposes or were of dubious quality, but held out long enough for this puppy to come about. Thanks jigert!

ill be impatiently waiting in the dark corner for when you decide to sell :lol2:

Back