Quantcast
Vie-Long Partnership - Page 3
+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Vie-Long Partnership

Thanks! not bad for a guy who doesn't bowl lather anymore.

Yup, it's a Vie-Long with premium horse hair. The knot is either 20x50mm or 22x50mm...I can't remember, exactly. Regardless, I AM CARRYING this exact brush for $30, if anyone's interested. While, yes, I'm showing you a product, this really is the nicest brush I've used. That's not a sales pitch.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

A quick update for you crazy mofos: the special Vie-Long orders have all been placed, and should be here tomorrow, at the latest. A new batch of V-L safety razors is coming in, because of the demand, as well.

Since we're talking special orders, Merkur orders are in a similar position, but you've all been updated, individually. AND, Brooklyn to London, the best damned soap on the planet, should be en route by mid-week...both scents...what???
    09/06

Just wanted to drop by and say that the V-L razor arrived yesterday and I gave it a try this morning (using the astra blade you included - a nice surprise bonus!). I have to say that it is indeed a super smooth, gentle and all-round very fine shave, exactly as advertised. Crazy good price too!
    - Erik

Erik, I'm glad it got there safely, quickly and most of all, that you're liking it! It's a smooth shaving beauty of a razor. In fact, I'm so fond of them, I brought in another shipment and I already only have three left. One of them I plan on turning into an "ultimate beginner's package", once the new soap arrives. The package is going to include the razor, B to L soap, a Super Badger Brush, alum, and 5 of the same blades that I use. In other words, with this, you'll be set!
    09/06

+ Reply to Thread