Quantcast
Shes got BUGS!!!! Yikes!
+ Reply to Thread

Thread: Shes got BUGS!!!! Yikes!

Shes got BUGS!!!! Yikes!

LOL, I couldn't help myself. Made ya look! HeHeHe....

My wife Lisa has been making some cool and unique jewelry and these are a couple of the latest pieces available.

Both are Sterling silver and mammoth tooth. The wings move independent of the body and can spin around like a propeller.. allowing either side of the tooth to be the side that shows. I tried to get some good images, but these little bugs wouldn't cooperate. lol

These come on a leather cord that is adjustable in length and have silver fittings.

Delivery included in the USA. International shipping welcomed. But at additional cost. Please message me for shipping quote.

Paypal preferred.

This one measures approx 2 3/4 X 2 1/2X .389 at the thickest bead. Asking $225.00 Please post here or message me to secure yours.

This one with the twisted tail measures measures approx 2 X 2 X .315" thick at the middle bead. Asking $225.00

And a few more images for good measure!!

Please post here or message me to secure yours!!

Thanks for looking..

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

HHH Custom Knives T Shirts.

Yes you did... You made me look! Those are very nice Randy... There is a huge amount of talent in that household!

Congratulations...

Nice. I dabbled a little in jewelry but found my fingers don't work like they used to.

LOL Salty. Getting old sucks dont it!

Thanks V.

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Couldn't let this one go! PM sent Randy! Its for the wife's bday present....

She is going to love this!

Awesome! Mods. Please change the top bug to show SOLD!! and remove the price.

Thanks V. and thanks Mods!!

Randy

+ Reply to Thread