Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cotton Candy Gyuto 206mm

Chef. Thank you for the kind words. One day you need to take a day trip up to the shop!

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

Just curious if you know what kind of medication Craig was on when he dyed the wood. Off the hook cool! As always , awesome work Randy.

Whenever you have time

Quote Originally Posted by HHH Knives View Post
    Chef. Thank you for the kind words. One day you need to take a day trip up to the shop!
    Plan on it. Just let me know & will definetely make a day of it. And yes pretty darn good with the bamboo (sushi) mat.

Mmmmm Sushi!!!

I got a knife!!

Lets make a plan. I am pretty busy through July But after the weekend of the 4th we can make a plan! You can find my number and email info on the web site when ya want to make a plan.

God Bless
    Randy

Inspired by God, Forged by Fire, Tempered by Water, Grounded by Earth, Guided by the spirit.. Randy Haas

Availible Knives

plan on it

Randy,

Just let me know & I will prepare the "goods" for consmption, although, I am not sure I am worthy of using one of your master pieces!!! Al

You are certainly worthy Al. Randy's knives are made to be used by a man like you.