Quantcast
FS: Masamoto KK 180mm Deba

Thread: FS: Masamoto KK 180mm Deba

FS: Masamoto KK 180mm Deba

Decided to pass along my Masamoto Deba for someone else to enjoy. It's from their KK series, White 2 steel and 180mm in length. This was my first real Deba which I bought about 2 years ago. It's seen a lot of use in a pro kitchen and it's been sharpened a lot, hamaguriba style with no micro bevel. It has a heavy patina, from fish only, and a few nicks and scratches here and there from regular use. The spine is slightly beveled for comfort but the choil was left unfinished. The handle is very smooth and broken in, it feels great.

This is a great knife for someone wanting to try their first deba, or looking for a good workhorse.

It comes with it's original Masamoto saya, which I believe do not come with the KK series anymore.

*The lighting is making the bevel look strange, it had a rushed sharpening before the weekend which I'll clean up and give it a fresh sharpening before it goes out.*

I'm asking $150 AUS, which includes shipping worldwide.

Cheers!

If its still available I'm interested. I've been lurking around the forum for a while but just signed up to reply to this post.

This one is sold! Thanks Chris.