• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

FS: Masamoto KK 180mm Deba

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Messy Jesse

Reaction score
Decided to pass along my Masamoto Deba for someone else to enjoy. It's from their KK series, White 2 steel and 180mm in length. This was my first real Deba which I bought about 2 years ago. It's seen a lot of use in a pro kitchen and it's been sharpened a lot, hamaguriba style with no micro bevel. It has a heavy patina, from fish only, and a few nicks and scratches here and there from regular use. The spine is slightly beveled for comfort but the choil was left unfinished. The handle is very smooth and broken in, it feels great.

This is a great knife for someone wanting to try their first deba, or looking for a good workhorse.

It comes with it's original Masamoto saya, which I believe do not come with the KK series anymore.

*The lighting is making the bevel look strange, it had a rushed sharpening before the weekend which I'll clean up and give it a fresh sharpening before it goes out.*

I'm asking $150 AUS, which includes shipping worldwide.

Cheers!

IMG_0387_zps8964990f.jpg

IMG_0388_zpsde237b29.jpg

IMG_0386_zps916b2330.jpg

If its still available I'm interested. I've been lurking around the forum for a while but just signed up to reply to this post.

Back