Need prayers sent.....

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sudsy9977

Founding Member
Reaction score
Please everybody pray to whatever or whoever u can for my dad....he's in the hospital right now and if th medicine he is on right now doesn't work they might have to amputate his leg.....I just pray that he'll be ok....I don't even know what to do right now....Ryan

Hope all goes well. Don't pray, but my thoughts and condolences. Not that I really can, but just say if you need anything, will help any way possible

All the positive thoughts I can muster headed his way. Stay positive.

John in Boise

Sending good vibes that direction, hope all comes out well.

Sending positive energy your way. Good luck!

Absolutely Ryan. Anything you need. We'll pray for your dad.
PM me if you need anything. KKF has got your back.

My wife, daughter and I will have you in our prayers tonight. Hope all goes well

Not a prayer kind of guy, but I firmly believe in the power of positive thinking- and there's a helluva lot of positive thinkers on this forum. Stay strong for your Dad, Ryan. You'll both be in my thoughts.

- Josh

Thinking positive thoughts for you, your dad, and the rest of your family. Best of luck.

Hope all goes well, Stay positive! Sending my positive thoughts to your Dad...

Ryan hope and pray everything will go well for your dad.
you take care of yourself.

Ryan,
My family is praying for your father tonight and for strength for your family.
Eric

Prayers sent out for your father, and for you also. Hope everything works out, and to echo the general mind set of the forum...if you need anything, please do not hesitate to ask.

A lot of prayers from me and my family for your dad. Stay positive!

stay strong, Ryan. my thoughts and hopes are with your father, but what he'll need the most is your strength and courage, and love.

Hope your Dad gets through in good shape.

Back