Damascus Billets

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Shimmer

Reaction score
Aside from Devin Thomas, which knife makers do you believe produce the best looking damascus billets?

Aside from Devin Thomas, which knife makers do you believe produce the best looking damascus billets?

Kramer, Burke, but 'best' is subjective at best. It depends what you like. All the three I like produce very 'clean' damascus.

I would be more concerned with the best cutting then the best looking,if a knife does not cut worth a sh!t what's the point.

our own Del made piles od dammy bars for some big players
\he uses O1/L6 and makes more then a few patterns

We have just scratched the surface when it comes to all the patterns that Del can do. If you go to his website you can see a bunch of completely different patterns. He was big time before he graced us with his presence in the kitchen knife world. He also is combining San Mai and Damascus in stainless-look at David Broadwells latest project made with Dels Damascus. Also look at the knives Mario made.

Pesky

DT has some super pretty damascus... I love his patterns

We have just scratched the surface when it comes to all the patterns that Del can do. If you go to his website you can see a bunch of completely different patterns. He was big time before he graced us with his presence in the kitchen knife world. He also is combining San Mai and Damascus in stainless-look at David Broadwells latest project made with Dels Damascus. Also look at the knives Mario made.

Pesky

Do you have a link?

BTW not to leave out other great steel smahers on this site but if they make there own dammy fo rthere own blades you might be able to talk them into a bar for you too

Back