Quantcast
Biggest Cowboy Tricks - Page 6
+ Reply to Thread
Page 6 of 14 FirstFirst ... 45678 ... LastLast

Thread: Biggest Cowboy Tricks

Quote Originally Posted by Mucho Bocho View Post
    I've seen a cook replace the milk in pancake batter with his own fresh warm urine. Sick bastard, but he could kick my ass so what could I do. At least he didn't add any salt to the batter.
    Despicable

How did the pancakes come out?

we call ours chef mike

Yo, Mike knows how to cook sh1t pretty fast.
    Starting this harvest I'm a starving startling artist/
    Lyrical arsonist it's arduous spitting this smartest arsenic/

Chef de ping!

Just thought of one more for this thread. Scrambled eggs, made on an espresso machine with the milk steaming wand.

I worked as a barista when I was at uni, this was at my first day at a job, dodgy cook walks out with eggs in a stainless milkshake cup, it had been going on for years. At the end of the day I took apart the coffee machine there was years of built up egg mix lining the inside of the pipes running from the boiler, just horrible.

Waw that brought back memory's 8 years ago I saw exactly the same thing!
    The worst part is the coffee machine is almost always in full view of the customers!!
    Shudder

Espresso machine eggs! That is really creative. I am trying to figure out how that makes life easier for anybody. It wouldn't even reduce the number of dirty dishes would it? I like the idea in the abstract but what is the practical advantage? Does it make really good eggs or something?
    'The only real security that a man can have in this world is a reserve of knowledge, experience, and ability.' -Henry Ford

Speaking of eggs- A buddy of mine worked with this guy who every morning would make himself a large omelette comprised of twenty or so quail eggs! This went on for a 6 weeks or so, and the chef eventually found out and fired the guy for it. On his way out the guy says: 'it was worth it! When will I ever be able to have quail egg omelettes for six weeks straight ever again!' Thought that was pretty awesome...
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

holy crap that's horrific, good thing i dont drink espresso or any other fancy shmancy coffee product, straight up unadulterated black drip coffee for me.

+ Reply to Thread