Church key fobs

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Delbert Ealy

Reaction score
Did these while heat treating blades.
Now they are ready for heat treat.

100_1299.jpg

me too me too put me on the list pleeeeaaase sir. That is if the go up for sale

100_1300.jpg100_1301.jpg

Here is the first one I finished, I will be finishing more over the next few days.
There are slight variations in pattern and size.
I am pricing these at $100, but for forum members $75 shipped.
These are the prototypes, future batches will be numbered, and i will be doing more designs as well.

Paypal to [email protected]

Thanks,
Del

Actually there will be more than a dozen available, and I will be making more as well.
Thanks,
Del

100_1302.jpg100_1303.jpg

3 of the finished ones, with a little variation in the pattern.
Also, the original prototype along with 2 new models.
Thanks,
Del

damn i want one :D I just can't justify it with a 4 month old, time to save up and get me one in the future!

those are really neat. Now i hate to sound incredibly dumb here (altho it wont be the first/last time) but what are these? I have never heard of them before. I see a bottle opener and a screwdriver? or am i missing something. I like the looks of them tho

I always thought a church key, while being able to open bottles, must also be able to function as a can opener.
I suppose because the term really only brings to mind the basic double-end opener, with a flat opener and a pointed one.
This is likely to be something that varies regionally as well I suppose.

I can see a sweet freestyle rap coming from one of these:

With my dammy church key, made custom by Ealy. We poppin' bottles with blonde models, you know girlies lookin' hot yes. I'm notaskinnychef, I must confess, but this fob brings round the best. When you hang your keys from damascus, you can guess all the ass ya get. Thanks to Delbert from Northern Michigan, I'm feelin' hella rich again....young money.

Sleep deprivation CAN be funny.

Those are cool Del -

I remember when beverage cans had no pull tab device so you used your "Churchkey" to put two holes in the can to drink. Or you used the other end for bottle caps, but you never went anywhere without one. Can openers were different I used to carry a P-38 on my neck chain.

Back