Look What Arrived from Japan Today

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Fooled you, no knives. Just my next six months of Yumaki tooth brushes.

k.

yumaki.jpg

Well, I was fooled. ;)

Why don't you make up for this dirty trick by updating your "knife and gear" gallery? I happen to know that it's incomplete!

Hmmm, I didn't know people coveted such a thing.

I wouldn't say that I 'covet' them exactly, but I do like them. I bought one in The Netherlands a while back and it grew on me, and there is no chance that my wife gets hers mixed up with mine :) They actually have a thing where you subscribe to their tooth brushes and they mail them to you so you don't forget to switch your brush out.

k.

Are they pretty soft? I kinda want them...link?

They are medium softness. I like them because they don't have all that grippy rubber crap on them that collects dried toothpaste and get all nasty.

Yumaki.

k.

If they were $5 a piece, I'd be ordering a few. Turns out they have soft and extra soft bristles, as well. :)

Cool. I know people that collect anything Japanese, to include Star Wars ball caps. Japan is a pretty cool place. Wouldn't want to live there though.

I like a lot of Japanese stuff because I find they have really good quality stuff. I've got some really great Japanese nail clippers. A good nail clipper is such a satisfying thing! Also, pens are really good quality.

Back