• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

One day sale on my carter

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

turbochef422

Reaction score
Bought it from huw and has never been sharpened. I like it a lot but since I got my new Mario gyuto this hasn't seen much action. I try to give good deals so other people have a shot at enjoying a great knives an this is no different. I'm asking $550. It's only going to be up for 1 or 2 days then it will be traded so hurry if you want it.
240mm white steal claded
image.jpg

wow! i had already commented this knife in the "show your newest knife buy" thread. if you had posted this FS-threada couple of days earlier, i would have bought it right away. but i have just placed an order for one of marko's knives - and i am not regretting it.

however, that carter is a beauty!!! good luck with the sale!!!

Marko's knife will take a while, this one will get there faster ;) Has to be a great knife,

Stefan

The western handled version of this is my dream knife.

Do you have 2 carter 240's?

Almost forgot what these look like new. Mine gets used so much it looks a lot smaller now.

Can't quite convince myself to buy a 2nd like salty but I wouldn't give it up either.

GL, someone will be happy.

How do the Carters compare to lasers like Konosuke or Tadatsuna? Would you actually classify the Carters as lasers?

Also: do you have a close-up picture of the handle? I can't see the spacer well enough to be sure I like it :)

Amazing a year ago, that thing would have been gone a minute after you posted it. I was tempted to take it for a ride until my Marko and Mario's come in, but unfortunately I just got an $1,800 bill to fix my truck, so no fun purchases for a while.

Latest posts

Back