checking in from PA

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jared08

Reaction score
Hey all. New to this forum bc ive recently "stepped in it" and can safely say i have an unhealthy obsession with knives and stones and all that good stuff. nice to meet ya all and hope to learn something here.
Jared

Not to hijack, but Butch, come buy the bistro and I'll buy you a beer. We have a few IPA's I'm sure you'd enjoy

i have been wanting to get back (you were not there the last time kelly and i stopped in for a bite )

Im there Tuesday through Friday. Have off sat as I work Monday when we are closed.

Back on topic.... Jared, if your in the Adams/York area, your welcome to stop by too, first round on me.

thanks guys. im from the Scranton area but venture down to bethlehem and reading area sometimes doing tastings/events and such. Jmadams13, thanks for the invite. if i ever head that direction ill be sure to let you know, and i enjoy my IPA's haha

i have fam in the raystown lake area and kelly and i make food and wine road trips now and then i ll keep that in mind

Back