SKD Yoshi on Sale !

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Extreme Deal of the day continues !! :shocked3:

Now Gyutos Pettys and Paring

Wow !! i really wish i have the money to buy the last 3 :(

Hmmm. Very tempting, Maxim....

It is clearance sale, i have some more in Japan But after that I will discontinue all SKD Yoshikane knives :(
I still like Yoshikane and his knives but they are now so common available and so easy to get in every country that i think i will consentrate on selling something that is not so common available outside Japan

So it is last time thing, get one while you can :D

Will you get some more 180mm pettys before you stop selling them?

That first one went so quick! :p

I think that they will also go away from my website with time. I will keep the left handed i think

There will be other cool knives with similar price tag :D

Maksim,
A quick question about the listing for the 150mm petty. The description says octagonal chestnut handle, but the picture is a standard "d" ho wood. Can you confirm which handle is correct? I just bought a 240 gyuto and some stones, and might add this as well.
Thanks.

Hi

I shipped your order already today :(

But it is octagonal chestnut handle :) Just need to take new pics. will do it tomorrow

Hi

I shipped your order already today :(

But it is octagonal chestnut handle :) Just need to take new pics. will do it tomorrow

Don't waste your time with the new pics, I bought the other one! Wish I would have seen it yesterday to save the shipping, but it's a good deal anyway. But I had it shipped to work to avoid the wife seeing both deliveries!!!:bigeek:

I have kept my head down for the past 20% sale on that SLD suji thinking that I don't use suji often.

But with 500 DKK gift in hand and 33% off :spankarse: pure evil :yammer:

Two packages in a week from JNS must feel good, somehow.

Thanks Schanop !!

All pictures is now refreshed with Octagonal handles also 210 mm Gyuto :D

how about add Yoshikane V2 Wa-Honesuki for 33% off sale:D

I think i will only discount SS knives and all other will stay in the store :D

I have kept my head down for the past 20% sale on that SLD suji thinking that I don't use suji often.

But with 500 DKK gift in hand and 33% off :spankarse: pure evil :yammer:

Two packages in a week from JNS must feel good, somehow.

I see that's it's gone, did you get it Schanop???

Can someone explain to me what "Zensho" means? Thanks.

Zensho is direct translation 善=good, 正= right, 作=make

BTW SLD Dam Sujis is up again but they will be at me middle of this week.

So everything you see in Deal of the Day now is last stock. There will not be More from me.

Thanks everybody to clear my Stock !!! :D

Back