Quantcast
Hattori KD - Page 2
Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Hattori KD

Quote Originally Posted by rockbox View Post
    Isn't RRLOVER selling his customized one.
    It was the first to go

did I miss something? I did not see that in the fire sale... I would like to see a pic of it even heh, how much it go for?

How long is the wait for one from places like EE?
    The difference between try and triumph is a little "umph"! NO EXCUSES!!!!!!!
    chefchristophermiller@yahoo.com

http://www.dick.biz used to sell them but they sold out their stock and can't get new ones. However, the chief sharpener told me that they have another line to replace them. In his opinion these knives are on eye level with the KD but way cheaper, Katsuhiro Hocho.

EE cannot get it

Pretty much unattainable for a new one from what I understand. Hasn't it been for a while now?

Im really unsure about the KD. I rather have DT than a KD, and to be honest is the KD made by Hattori himself or is it not?
    To many roomers about this knife that I want it. Id rather have a custom one of a kind than a massprodused knife like the KD.

Massproduced might be a little odd term for the KD.... And what makes you believe it is not made by Hattori?

I've owned two. Very nice knives but just a little too "prissy" for a commercial kitchen.

Something about a micarta handle on a 1K knife that just rubs me the wrong way.
    "Insanity: doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results." --Albert Einstein