Quantcast
Enlarging images

Thread: Enlarging images

Enlarging images

Hi Guys. I recently started a B/S/T thread, and attached some images that I'd loaded onto the work computer from my iPhone 4S. They came out tiny and grainy. Any way I can adjust for this before trying to post more pics? I'm fairly ignorant in regards to this type of stuff, and any help would be appreciated!

-Josh
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky

I've had the best experience when posting images through my flickr account. you can actually select which size you want the image to be.
    Remember: You're a unique individual...just like everybody else.

Quote Originally Posted by brainsausage View Post
    Hi Guys. I recently started a B/S/T thread, and attached some images that I'd loaded onto the work computer from my iPhone 4S. They came out tiny and grainy. Any way I can adjust for this before trying to post more pics? I'm fairly ignorant in regards to this type of stuff, and any help would be appreciated!

-Josh
    When you transfer them to the other computer make sure you transfer the hi resolution version.

I'll try using flicker, and double check that I used the high res ones. Thanks guys.
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky