Quantcast
Back Door Business - Page 2
+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Back Door Business

To the guys who are posting about themselves in this thread, I'll ask that you take this to email as I requested in my original post. This thread isn't going to turn into a debate on your personal situations.

Couple more things I need to add....

I hope that everyone can understand that this isn't about losing money - it's 100% about losing aggravation and making things fair across the board.

We are NOT looking for more vendors/craftsman.

Sorry if I was out of line, Dave. I'm just finding this whole situation frustrating from my perspective, as well. I just don't want this site to turn into "the other forum", where there are countless vendors and maybe an equal number of members. However, I do like that this isn't a big talkin advertisement like the "other other forum", if you know what I mean.

With that being said, I still think that people are going to contact certain members for certain jobs regardless of whether or not they are vendors, craftsmen, what-have-you. Part of the nature of the beast is that guys will contact others to do work for them. Unfortunately, we don't have everyone's contact info, so sometimes PM's are exchanged, and rules are broken. If this is an occasional thing, I don't see a real issue with it, but hey, I'm just one amongst many.
    09/06

Take a look around at: www.sharpandshinyshop.com

Email me at: tmclean@sharpandshinyshop.com

Quote Originally Posted by Lefty View Post
    Sorry if I was out of line, Dave. I'm just finding this whole situation frustrating from my perspective, as well. I just don't want this site to turn into "the other forum", where there are countless vendors and maybe an equal number of members. However, I do like that this isn't a big talkin advertisement like the "other other forum", if you know what I mean.

With that being said, I still think that people are going to contact certain members for certain jobs regardless of whether or not they are vendors, craftsmen, what-have-you. Part of the nature of the beast is that guys will contact others to do work for them. Unfortunately, we don't have everyone's contact info, so sometimes PM's are exchanged, and rules are broken. If this is an occasional thing, I don't see a real issue with it, but hey, I'm just one amongst many.

No worries Lefty. I do hear what you're saying.

dave i posted about it here to make sure that people dont try to order stuff from me on here as per your rules. doing that in email woudl require a bulk email and and your list of contacts (i dont have that members list )

Quote Originally Posted by Dave Martell View Post
    To the guys who are posting about themselves in this thread, I'll ask that you take this to email as I requested in my original post. This thread isn't going to turn into a debate on your personal situations.
    Dave,
    No debate intended nor necessary.
    Your request cannot be met due to your own imposed restrictions.....I cannot PM or email you. But no problem, it's not necessary.

PZ

@Butch, you don't need to announce anything.

@Pablo, I have my email listed on all my websites.

Hey Dave, I'm just wondering if the Random Question for posting is new for everybody or just to the restricted members?

Quote Originally Posted by Don Nguyen View Post
    Hey Dave, I'm just wondering if the Random Question for posting is new for everybody or just to the restricted members?

LOL
    Don,
    Welcome to Club Sequestered at KKF.

PZ

Quote Originally Posted by Don Nguyen View Post

I didn't know that there's a question being asked before posting. Is this happening every time you try to post?

+ Reply to Thread