Quantcast
FS: Mario 260mm Gyuto - Page 2
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: FS: Mario 260mm Gyuto

I'll take it if nobody else commits.

Wow I already own pretty much the same knife size/similar handle, yet I would have bought this of I saw it for sale first.

Ok guys this is SPF right now. Chuckles is first in line. Thanks for all the interest.

Mike

Dang dude...the photos around the ones of Mario's gytuo in your flickr account have some pretty sick blades...geez..awesome stuff. Sorry back to stuff about your sale..

Congrats! Don't see many Mario's for sale here.
    one man gathers what another man spills...

Senior Member/ Internet Hooligan
    ***. This is the last time I hang out with the pretty waitress after work instead of going home to check B/S/T. I swear to ******* Christ. Priorities.

Quote Originally Posted by G-rat View Post
    Dang dude...the photos around the ones of Mario's gytuo in your flickr account have some pretty sick blades...geez..awesome stuff. Sorry back to stuff about your sale..
    Sorry to muddle up your thread again but I wanted to clarify...Mario's blade is one of them by the way. Probably has my favorite profile of them all...besides the second Rader...whew!

Quote Originally Posted by G-rat View Post
    Sorry to muddle up your thread again but I wanted to clarify...Mario's blade is one of them by the way. Probably has my favorite profile of them all...besides the second Rader...whew!
    The knife is basically sold so muddle away! Yea, that second Rader i just got a week ago. All i can say is...wow, I have had 3 Raders and you can tell he is really perfecting his craft. It is an incredible knife.

It's officially sold. Thanks for looking guys

Mike

I bet chuckles' day at work was just a little bit better than usual -- like 260mm better.

k.
    "There's only one thing I hate more than lying…skim milk, which is water that's lying about being milk." -- Ron Swanson