Simple, comfort sweets...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

PierreRodrigue

Reaction score
Had a craving for something sweet, but not the normal stuff. I mad a batch of large english muffins, cream cheese spread, and a warm blueberry reduction, similar I guess to a jam, but no added pectin.
IMG_0137.jpg

Mmmmmh. I love simple sweets things like that. Looks tasty.

For me, nothing is better than a biscuit with melted butter and honey.

k.

Amen brother! Love em warm, or lightly toasted, real butter ( not that one molecule from paint margarine crap), and local farmed honey! Dude I'm drooling! Lol! (Go figure, bears and honey, who wudda thunk?)

That English muffin looks delicious Pierre.
Eggs Benedict for breakfast perhaps???

The misses likes them, one of her favourites. Me? Not! Can't do the sauce... For me, toasted, poached egg, shredded ham, bacon, even sausage, and some shredded cheese. I know, boring... But I like em that way. Some fresh OJ, or apple juice, then a mug o'coffee after. Send me on my way!

Amen brother! Love em warm, or lightly toasted, real butter ( not that one molecule from paint margarine crap), and local farmed honey! Dude I'm drooling! Lol! (Go figure, bears and honey, who wudda thunk?)

Wow Pierre you are quite the baker. Very impressive. I love the butter n honey combo too especially since my nephew supplies my honey which makes it extra special and it doesn't hurt that it is some of the best stuff I have had.

Looks great I still haven't gotten around to making english muffins, I guess I am just a biscuit kind of guy. I bet it was great.

Looks great. Where's the Prime Rib main? :hungry:

Back