• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Fire sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sachem allison

Reaction score
Alright, guys
I am going to be out of commission for a few weeks and unfortunately need to get rid of a bunch of stuff that I actually just received recently and hadn't even used yet. Some of it is brand new in the box and some of it is a hundred years old. I also have two T/C blades.
I got to pay some medical bills, so here goes. The first is an EDC made by Chris DeWet of South Africa. It is made of 12C27 and hippo tusk.
It is 8in overall and a blade length of 4.5 inches I paid $200 looking for $175 free shipping conus

george 008.jpg

george 005.jpg

george 002.jpg

george 001.jpg

george 050.jpg

its gorgeous :D i like the hammer finish on one side and smooth as a baby's butt on the other

disregard first pic. The second one up is a 240mm Sakon nickel damascus sanmai gyuto and the third is a 210mm. I know some of the members here do not have a high opinion of this knife but, from what I have read most of them have the older fatter clunkier version. This new version is not a laser but, it cuts way better than the old version and is thinner behind the edge and fit and finish is impeccable. It is a beautiful knife. The nickle damascus is gorgeous and It is rumored that the blade is made out of SKD11. The handle is made of Rosewood.
240mm $275 conus shipping included
210mm $225 conus shipping included

george 040.jpg

george 036.jpg

george 034.jpg

george 033.jpg

george 032.jpg

sakon4.jpg

sakon3.jpg

sakon2.jpg

sakon1.jpg

The next one is a vintage 1950s carbon steel bull nose , it has a 10in x 1 3/8 in wide blade with 3 brass rivets.
$25 + 5 conus shipping

george 015.jpg

george 013.jpg

003.jpg

001.jpg

002.jpg

003.jpg

Nice man. The second knife looks bomb. I wouldnt have a use for the first. Good luck with the sale!

This one is a circa 1950's early 60's rare American made chrome plated 11 1/2in x 2 1/4 in chef knife with beautiful rosewood handles.
$65 plus conus shipping

george 021.jpg

004.jpg

005.jpg

006.jpg

007.jpg

008.jpg

THe next one is a project knife, it has no markings, it is pitted and chipped at the tip. It is about 80 to a 100 years old. THe handle has termite damage. I want to say it was probably walnut. The blade is surprisingly stiff for its length, it still sings when flicked. It is old school carbon steel. this will make one hell of a knife when it is cleaned up. The blade is just under 14in x 2 1/4 in and the overall length is 19in long
$50 plus $5 shipping conus

010.jpg

011.jpg

013.jpg

014.jpg

015.jpg

016.jpg

This one is a russel green river works 1950's or early 60"s 14 in x 2 1/4 carbon steel chef knife. It has some surface pitting but the blade is smooth so. it will come off. There is no active rust on any of my knives. Triple steel rivets possibly beechwood handles. It needs some tlc but, really is in great shape. This size is rare.
$75 +$5 conus shipping

017.jpg

018.jpg

020.jpg

021.jpg

This one is a russel green river works 1950's or early 60"s 14 in x 2 1/4 carbon steel chef knife. It has some surface pitting but the blade is smooth so. it will come off. There is no active rust on any of my knives. Triple steel rivets possibly beechwood handles. It needs some tlc but, really is in great shape. This size is rare.
$75 +$5 conus shipping

price drop $65 plus$5 shipping. do not let the picks fool you, this is a solid knife that will take a wicked edge. It will clean up nice. There isn't any pitting just surface discoloration.

210mm Sakon price drop $200 plus shipping. come on guys, daddy needs a tuneup

Dang, that EDC looks really, really nice. I may have to take a closer look at where ye old finances are at the moment....

Does the edc have a sheath? It's a great looking knife that I'd love to have but carrying would be a pain without one.

no sheath, I never got around to building one. I was going to make a saya for it and stitch a leather sheath around it and put a belt loop on that. If it doesn't sell I still might do that. this baby is a virgin, has never cut a thing or touched the stones yet.

Sorry., project knife is already gone. Will pm about the chrome knife.

Back