If I Could Get a Mulligan

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Salty dog

Reaction score
After buying and selling some knives I have come to the conclusion I only needed a few.

Tojiro boner
Masamoto KS petty
Masamoto 270 suji
Masamoto 240 gyuto
Mizuno honyaki 240 Gyuto
Devin Thomas Scimitar

<<section removed>>

Last edited by a moderator:
Right on Salty looks like a Killer kit to me

So those Mario customs with DT damascus are up for grabs?

I'll have to put them up on BST when I have time. I gave Mario=Devin petty to my daughter.

As a home cook, and a guy who uses one "travel knife" at work, I've been trying to figure out what to she's from my collection, as well.

I'd be interested in the Mario gyuto that was a sweet knife!

You should have come to the msp/Minnesota gathering as you probably would have sold a bunch. Nothing like nice knives, good demonstration, and alcohol to lubricate the check book and clean house.

Are you guys keeping a list of who owns what knives? :D As a home cook I really should slim down my knife collection, too, but I have separation anxiety... Admirable if you can just make a cut and go with it.

Stefan

Are you guys keeping a list of who owns what knives? :D As a home cook I really should slim down my knife collection, too, but I have separation anxiety... Admirable if you can just make a cut and go with it.

Stefan
I suffer from the exact same thing. I sold one knife, and gave one to a friend. Other than that, i keep em...and seem to just keep adding...ugh. Salty, you getting rid of the giant monster? The shark knife?

If we're putting dibs in, I suppose I should offer mine for the Masamoto honyaki gyuto. Can't imagine you'd part with that one though. Or maybe one of the Mizuno honyaki. In any case, can't wait to see what you part with.

You wouldn't have known if you hadn't tried a bunch. That's how I am with my hobbies: buy a lot, sell a lot, keep a few.

You wouldn't have known if you hadn't tried a bunch. That's how I am with my hobbies: buy a lot, sell a lot, keep a few.

I believe that is where all the fun is...I know Salty has had his share of fun.

Salty,

Which Mizuno and which Massamoto are you keeping? Blue or white? Honyaki or KS? I would assume honyaki on the massamoto.

-Chuck

Back