Video Very Nice Mango Blocks

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
This is a short video showing some of the new Mango blocks just back from getting stabilized by K&G.
The figure is very chatoyant and has a lot of movement. Not something you can tell by the photos, hence the video.

Use this link if you would like to go to the web store. They are located in the Stabilized Blocks category under Mango.

This is my 1st time hosting a video on Photobucket. I need to figure out how to change the settings.
Right after posting this video I will begin adding the Mango blocks to our store. I hope you like them.

Delicious fruit and beautiful wood, what more can you ask of a tree? Great pieces, Mark!

Stefan

Man... those are nice Mark!

And congratulations on the video, I like that it gives a good perspective on the blocks, size, shine, etc.

:biggrin:

I am saving a piece of this for handle material on a knife Mario will be making for me.
The blocks can be mesmerizing if you move them around under a light. Kind of like those holographic images on kid's cards that change from one image to another.

Back