• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Gesshin 1k & 5k stones for sale

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chefdog

Reaction score
I purchased these stones new from JKI a couple weeks ago and have used them less than 10 times. I've only used the "bottom" of the stones so the logos are still intact, I have the boxes and they have 99.9% of their life remaining. The 1k is actually a mm or 2 taller than the advertised size and has a small imperfection one one side (as I recieved it) which doesn't affect the performance of the stone in any way. The 5k has a small (1/4in x 1mm) cut in it from a slip while sharpening. Both stones have been flattened with a diamond plate and surfaces have associated scratches.

Both stones are of high quality as advertised, but I just didn't get that warm fuzzy feeling when using them, so I'm moving them along to try something else.

$135 for both, shipping (conus) and Paypal fees included. I might consider selling them separately if no one wants both, but for now it's a package deal to help keep shipping cost down.

Please PM me with your email and I am happy to provide pictures. I am attempting to get pics uploaded, but because of my complete computer illiteracy, it might take a while :scratchhead:

Thanks.

wish i saw this. of all the times i slept early. lol.

Back