• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Honketsu Kamisori

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quantumcloud509

Reaction score
photo-20.jpg

I got this beautiful, minty Honketsu Kamisori shipped to me from Japan a little over a year ago to go along with my Takeda kurouchi knife addiction. Im not gonna lie, after the first shave I never returned to it. I sliced my head up like it was some sort of ritual cutting day. Amazing performer, and beautiful blade, just waaay to aggressive for me. It was sanitized with rubbing alcohol and has been sitting in one of my Shun boxes since then. The edge on this thing is unbelievably wicked. I touched it up on the 10k and it is ready to go. Must fund slicer purchase from mhenry. Mint condition. No chips, scratches, anything. Will throw in some nice NIB RazoRock Caprician Lemon shaving tallow with sale.

Asking $240 shipped.

Kamisori and my other listing for shun paring and tub of new Caprician Lemon tallow from Razorock $300. I pay paypal and shipping. I paid $300 just for the kamisori, and that was a friendly hook up. This thing is *pristine*.

Back