Black Block Sale thru 2/5/13

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Burl Source

Weird Wood Pusher
Reaction score
Today I was adding a bunch of black blocks to the store and I thought it might be a good time for a Black Block Sale.
The sale runs now through 2/5/13.
If it is in the store and it is black and it is a block, then it is marked down at sale pricing.

What's On Sale?
Natural African Blackwood
Natural Bog Oak
Stabilized Black Shorts
Stabilized Bog Oak
Dyed & Stabilized Blocks

This link will take you to the store.
Be sure to check all the categories for black blocks.

Here are a couple photos of the new Black Blocks that I added today.

Stabilized Ancient Bog Oak - Carbon Dated to be 5460 years old

Dyed and Stabilized Maple Burl Shorts for Ferrules, 1/2 handles and spacers

A note to all of our Repeat Customers
There are no longer any discount codes for repeat customers. Last year forum members and repeat customers could get a discount by entering a promotional code during checkout.
At year end when we ran financial reports we found that over 90% of the purchases were being made by repeat customers. So we decided instead of making you enter a special code, we just lowered the prices on everything instead. Also, now with any larger orders the store software automatically gives a 7% discount on orders over $200. You don't have to do anything extra. The software does it for you.

We have recently ended Free International Shipping because of the postal rate increases.
Now International Shipping is $10 per item. I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.

Just so I'm clear Mark, if someone from Canada was to order 3 blocks would the shipping be $30?

Just so I'm clear Mark, if someone from Canada was to order 3 blocks would the shipping be $30?
That is the way the software is programmed. But if actual shipping cost is less I will refund the difference.

Back