It's becoming a problem...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

brainsausage

Reaction score
So I'm watching 'Ted', and about 20 minutes in there's a kitchen scene, where Mila Kunis is standing in front of a mag strip with a couple knives hanging on it. And I immediately stopped staring at the very fetching Ms. Kunis, and tried to identify the knives instead... I think I need help...

*you'll notice I avoided any rack jokes/comments...

^^^^^^^but, you didn't^^^^^^^^^^

I was not aware Mila Kunis had a knife rack...

Even worse, I'll talk about how they are incorrectly using the knives for like 10 minutes after the fact. Damn you Monica on Friends!!!!!

So I'm watching 'Ted', and about 20 minutes in there's a kitchen scene, where Mila Kunis is standing in front of a mag strip with a couple knives hanging on it. And I immediately stopped staring at the very fetching Ms. Kunis, and tried to identify the knives instead... I think I need help...

I don't understand. I don't see any problem here. :tease:

Even worse, I'll talk about how they are incorrectly using the knives for like 10 minutes after the fact. Damn you Monica on Friends!!!!!

A couple years ago, I was watching Iron Chef with my (now) ex. Morimoto was up against this female chef from India (I think?), and Alton made a point to comment on the fact that her speed with a knife rivaled Morimoto's. They then cut to a slow-mo split screen view of the two of them cutting, and I just yelled at Alton: 'Speed doesn't equal precision! Look at Morimoto's cuts! They're all perfectly even! She's all over the frickin' place! C'monnnn!!!'

My ex just gave me a 'why do I have sex with you?' type of look...

Don't exactly collect fountain pens, but I do have a few (Sailors, Mont Blancs) and I am interested in them.

Latest posts

Back