I hate Mondays.

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Korin_Mari

Reaction score
Winter mondays are the bane of my and probably everyone at Korin's existence.

Everything bad happens or is discovered on Mondays. Sometimes pipes burst and Korin floods, electricity stops working due to weekend constructions, our POS system crashes, phone lines go down, etc etc etc. The list goes on.

Korin currently does not have internet or working phones. All of the customer service and sales people are working remotely, so there shouldn't be too many problems.

Damn you, Time Warner... :sigh:

Love you Mari! Hey, it's Tuesday already!

:(

at least you're not in bed with the flu! (or even the chest cold I got)

I had both in succession. Bad times. Hope you're feeling better soon.

So very full of unjealousy! :)

Glad you got past it though, I heard the flu is brutal this year! Mine is very nearly gone now.

Mari, I liked the suggestion about the library!

Love you Mari! Hey, it's Tuesday already!

Love you too!! :D

Yea, it happened yesterday and we didn't have internet until around noon. Now its just super slow. lol.. Ahh... First world problems. :spin chair:

:(

at least you're not in bed with the flu! (or even the chest cold I got)

Oh no!! Get well soon!! Yea, all my friends are getting the flu. I don't know how bad the temperature is fluctuating in AR, but it went from sweater temperature to crazy frigid here.

Yes! We're building a library at Korin. We currently have 9 knives. :D

Oh no!! Get well soon!! Yea, all my friends are getting the flu. I don't know how bad the temperature is fluctuating in AR, but it went from sweater temperature to crazy frigid here.

Yes! We're building a library at Korin. We currently have 9 knives. :D

Same here...went from below freezing to about 65 in a couple of days, then back to freezing. Now we're back to historical temps in the 50's.

stay away from those sick people!

Back