Public appoligies...

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DwarvenChef

Reaction score
I need to publicly appologise to a few people for my flakiness these last couple months. Mr Mangus, tk59, and Lefty. These guys have been very patient with me and my forgetfullness lately... ok sence Thanksgiving... They have been trusting with me and I have not acted in a timely fassion at returning their items as I promised, I feel very badly about this and wish to even out the trust again.

They have not gotten openly cranky with me and I'm not being pressured by these great guys to make this statement. I'm doing this to kick my self in the rear end and get our agreaments fufilled.

My short attention span is really the culprit and I've let work and all keep me from getting these things done. I'm sorry because it really doesn't take but an hour to get this work done...

Again I'm sorry to all involved and any others affected by this.

No worries! I'm just glad everything is ok. I didn't want to hassle you over something so minor. You're still the man, in my books!

Back