• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Devin Thonmas Damascus Wa Petty 150mm

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antbanks

Reaction score
Up for sale is a barely used DT damascus wa petty that is 150 mm long. This knife has not been sharpened and is in excellent condition. Asking $520 shipped CONUS. I am also open to trading for a Bill Burke Petty/Paring knife plus cash from me to make up offsetting prices. PM with questions and/or offers.

Thanks,
Anthony

Hmmm, if I did not already have one on order.....

Thanks for all the interest, this bad boy is sold!

wow! so beautiful it would be hard to actually use it.

I have some DT's and they are all users. If you can't use them what's the point?

When I first started getting "nicer" knives, I would never use them. I would use my same old stand bys and just hang on to them for who knows what....mostly to look at and admire and drool, but never to actually find out how they actually cut. Now, I can't break them in fast enough. It was about this same time that I was terrified of carbon steel knives for fear of rusting and ruining everything....It's all part of the process.

Back