Quantcast
The Mind of a Chef - Page 4
Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mind of a Chef

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Doom View Post
    So Son, I have two questions for you, assuming the experience wasn't too painful.

1. How attractive was this girlfriend you left behind for this "wonderful" opportunity?

2. Did you get back with her after the situation blew up?

Keep in mind your answers will forever alter my opinion and respect for you.
    all my women are hot
    stayed in New york and got an executive chef job the next day. Tried the long distance thing for awhile, it didn't work out and she is one of my closests friend now. No harm, no foul.lol
    I haven't lived the life I wanted, just the lives I needed too at the time.

Quote Originally Posted by sachem allison View Post
    all my women are hot
    the true mind of a chef

If I'm dating her, she's hot. doesn't matter what she looks like. some of the most beautiful women I have ever met are some of the ugliest people I have ever met and it's an instant turn off. Some of the sexiest women I have met have not been the most beautiful. It depend on my mood.lol

[QUOTE=sachem allison;181469] some of the most beautiful women I have ever met are some of the ugliest people I have ever met and it's an instant turn off. Some of the sexiest women I have met have not been the most beautiful. lol[/QUOTE

+1
    Another day, another band aid.

. David says, "about that, My buddy just got into town and he was who I wanted originally for the position so, I gave it to him." " I won't be needing you, sorry." I say, "What the f..., David, I just gave up everything in my life for this opportunity, I'm on the plane right now!" David says. " what can I say, you shoulda got it in writing."
    WOW! It's a good thing he said that to you while you were still a few thousand miles away over the phone. I can sure imagine going to jail for beating him on the spot if he had waited till I got there and said that to my face.

While I wouldn't have necessarily guessed him for this kind of behavior I am not surprised by it either after watching him on TV a bit. That last line really fits.

My PBS station has just started the first season of "Mind" on a new run here. I have set the DVR and seen the first 2 episodes. I am enjoying it for sure.

If I'm dating her, she's hot. doesn't matter what she looks like. some of the most beautiful women I have ever met are some of the ugliest people I have ever met and it's an instant turn off. Some of the sexiest women I have met have not been the most beautiful. It depend on my mood.lol
    Great text!

Hahaha, what a way to dodge my question I should probe for more body measurements and dimensions, but I will let it go.

And I have to disagree with anyone here. I have no problem taking the most attractive woman to all of the functions I go to know matter how ugly she is on the inside, so long as she doesn't speak to anyone. I definitely don't believe in convincing myself that an ugly girl I'm dating is pretty just so I can stomach the situation. I'm pretty upfront. If I'm not dating a woman for her looks, then it's because she is easy.

^that made my day...
    "This is grain, which any fool can eat, but for which the Lord intended a more divine means of consumption.. Beer!" -Robin Hood, Prince of Thieves, Friar Tuck

Quote Originally Posted by Chef Doom View Post
    Hahaha, what a way to dodge my question I should probe for more body measurements and dimensions, but I will let it go.

And I have to disagree with anyone here. I have no problem taking the most attractive woman to all of the functions I go to know matter how ugly she is on the inside, so long as she doesn't speak to anyone. I definitely don't believe in convincing myself that an ugly girl I'm dating is pretty just so I can stomach the situation. I'm pretty upfront. If I'm not dating a woman for her looks, then it's because she is easy.
    I said, she was hot. I wasn't joking or evading, she really is hot.lol You gotta be young, and I mean that with no disrespect. I used to only think with my ..... too. Things change and perspectives do to.
    do who you can as long as you can and have as much fun doing it as possible.

A buddy of mine worked for Chang back when Momofuku was first getting attention. Said he was a pompous prick, and would show up in the middle of service, stoned/drunk, walk on the line push people off their stations and start making food, completely screw up the flow and ruin the expediter's ticket picks, then saunter off and let everyone pick up the pieces...

It was probably a good thing that you didn't end up there Son...
    The AI does not love you, nor does it hate you, but you are made out of atoms it might find useful for something else. - Eliezer Yudkowsky