Timers

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jmadams13

Banned
Reaction score
After getting tired of my timers walking, being left on and dead battery's, and getting dropped, its time to purchase a new one. Looking recomendations

My criteria are:
Multi-timer function, at least 2, more would be better
Loud
Can fit in my coat pocket
Less than 50$
Has an off switch or button

I'm willing to spend more, but I think that price range will give nicer options than the cheapie wal-mart crap I've been using for years. Any suggestions?

TIA ~joe

I just use the one in my phone.. it's either in my pocket or on the shelf by my station.
I allow phones in the kitchen only if they are out of sight and if they need to use it go out back or duck down.

Ill look into that timer. Is it big, or could it fit in a coat or apron pocket?

I use my phone sometimes. It's not tht we dont allow phones. It's just mine I normally away or on my iPhone dock playing music.

I got sick of the same thing so I bought a g-shock that had 4 timers on it. the best was when the stick the magnetic times to the sides of simmering stockpots and the couldn't figure out how come they stopped working.

I"ve always wanted one of those huge red timers that was on top chef. This season its a different model, a white one...I want that big red one. Anyone know what that is? Google isn't helping for some reason....google? google?

I've used the Taylor 4-in-1 pocket timer and it's great for under $10.

Back