• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Large Asahi Rubber Cutting Board

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antbanks

Reaction score
Up for sale is a very nice and heavy duty asahi rubber cutting board that I purchased at Korin.com. The board is large, surprisingly dense, and very heavy. It measures approximately 29.25" long by 16.5" deep and is a little more than 3/4" thick, and weighs about 18 lbs. This is the exact same type of prep board that you see at a sushi bar or other commercial restaurant setting. It was recently discussed on this forum here.

This board has seen VERY minimal use and only on one side. We have owned it for a few years now, but because it is large my wife doesn't like it sitting on the counter which means it does not get used anymore so I am selling it.

My loss is your gain. I paid $$270 for it on Korin, but I am selling it for $200 including Paypal fees. They do not currently offer this size so not sure how much it would cost today. Buyer will be responsible for actual shipping costs or you can pick it up if you live near by (Ventura, CA). This is only for buyers in the US. Please let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Anthony

I have not, but that is actually a very good idea. I may consider that and then use these as secondary boards.....Thanks for the suggestion!

Anthony

The collective big brain, well done!

We use these boards at work and they are really nice. Very easy on your edges and really easy to maintain! Good luck with the sale!!

Mike

Bump....any interest in this at all? If not, may need to go with the cutting option.

Back