• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Andy777 Rehandled Takeda Large Cleaver

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

quantumcloud509

Reaction score
With a very heavy heart, I am going to begin listing my knives for sale. I have a kid on the way, and way too much stuff. I figured Id start with my favorite knife of all times.

The Takeda Large I got from Andy was not my first cleaver, but it is the one which changed the way I will ever look at a cleaver again. We have had many fun adventures, scared many people, and destroyed mountains of 50lb bags and boxes full of fruits and vegetables.

The price is firm, and the shipping and paypal is included. $550.

takeda1j.jpgtakeda2.jpg

Pictures are ones Andy took. Ill load up my own later tonight. 1000 errands to run today.

If only my taxes came back already, damnit, lol. That is a sexy cleaver for sure

Damn you Quantum!!! That's my frickin dream cleaver! Andy history/handle, and one of the better reviewed cleavers out there. Grrrrrrr.... Really wish I could afford this right now... Dammit!!!

Thanks guys. Got three interested parties but have been working double shifts so hang in there. Hopefully will be getting back to all tomorrow/

With a very heavy heart, I am going to begin listing my knives for sale. I have a kid on the way, and way too much stuff. I figured Id start with my favorite knife of all times.

The Takeda Large I got from Andy was not my first cleaver, but it is the one which changed the way I will ever look at a cleaver again. We have had many fun adventures, scared many people, and destroyed mountains of 50lb bags and boxes full of fruits and vegetables.

The price is firm, and the shipping and paypal is included. $550.

View attachment 13144View attachment 13145

Pictures are ones Andy took. Ill load up my own later tonight. 1000 errands to run today.

sorry you have to sell your baby.. glws though... and the congrats on the baby!:doublethumbsup:

Very beautiful knife. Passing on a treasure for someone else to enjoy...

Back