Holla from Columbia, MD!!

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Welcome. If you feel like driving an hour, I'm up in hanover pa. Come on by to the bistro and I'll buy you one I my beers and talk knives

Meh.... we're alright..:cool2:

Welcome welcome! I hope you have as much fun posting here and I do. :D

By the way, I'm in Columbia just about every other weekend. You're in such a lovely area, I'm jealous you live so close to Ellicott City. :)

Welcome welcome! I hope you have as much fun posting here and I do. :D

By the way, I'm in Columbia just about every other weekend. You're in such a lovely area, I'm jealous you live so close to Ellicott City. :)

I'm jealous you're so close to Merriweather Post...seen a bunch of great tunes there!

Cheers!

I live in Carroll country but cook in Columbia, do you cook professionally? where's your kitchen ?

welcome! this place is great, but I'm sure you're becoming aware. I'm also in your neck of the woods. My restaurant is in Glenelg, just outside of Columbia and Ellicott city.

I live in Carroll country but cook in Columbia, do you cook professionally? where's your kitchen ?

Yes I do! Bistro Blanc in Glenelg, MD. Im Marc Dixons sous chef and we cook dank sauce all day. Totally obsessed with kitchen knives and Im so glad to see a community who understands how I feel !

Yes I do! Bistro Blanc in Glenelg, MD. Im Marc Dixons sous chef and we cook dank sauce all day. Totally obsessed with kitchen knives and Im so glad to see a community who understands how I feel !

Dank sauce!! I need to drive to MD. :D

Ate there not long ago. Was very good. I will definitely be back again

I had no clue that 420layersofdank is in fact my sous chef. Too funny.

:bat:

I had no clue that 420layersofdank is in fact my sous chef. Too funny.

:bat:

:rofl:

Also, a very short holla back to 420:

[video=youtube;k5YyvW1Kk7Q]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5YyvW1Kk7Q[/video]

Latest posts

Back