• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Kitchen Knife Forums and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member which comes with a decal or just click here to donate.

Kikuichi Elite Carbon suji 270 w Custom Handle by Adam Marr

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

antbanks

Reaction score
This is a really nice suji in excellent condition with just barely a little blue patina from cutting up a tri tip. Never even been sharpened. Adam did a great job with the handle, as always. Asking $200 shipped conus.

What wood is the handle composed of?

LOL, that's hilarious. My home is littered with colorful stuff like that.

LOL, that's hilarious. My home is littered with colorful stuff like that.

I also have Golden Grahams too!
I actually have 3 opened boxes because nobady tells me when I'm grocery shopping!
Would you consider a trade for cereal?
Crunch Berries perhaps???
Good luck with the sale, sorry for being silly.:tease:

Looks like Adam did a good job making that handle fuller, as its a tad smallish from the factory.

Nice knife, good deal. I think an AMarr handle runs about this much alone....good luck!

His work is really excellent and he always fills the handles out so that they feel WAY better in the hand. I priced this knife to sell!

I like Adam's work quite a bit, myself. This should be sold by now.

Now I see the pm option. I guess you have to give it a little time after writing the first 2 posts.

Back