Possible Site Makeover

Kitchen Knife Forums

Help Support Kitchen Knife Forums:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lefty

Canada's Sharpest Lefty
Reaction score
Guys, I need an opinion. I'm growing tired of the look of my site, and I'm working on POSSIBLY making it more urban and clean looking. I'll launch it tomorrow, for a day, and I want you to let me know your thoughts.

Here's a still, but I'm going to continue tweaking it a little until then.

Feel free to let me know what you think based on the pic.

1D260276-7A61-468F-B3C8-D0B1E637FB98-30204-0000217602B60927.jpg

Thanks everyone!

Looking good Lefty. I think it's better than what you had. One small suggestion: either make the lines between your products row stronger or get rid of them. You could also clean up the bottom, maybe by putting everything in one line or making the type smaller. Good luck.

And thanks for the couple suggestions.

New site looks great Tom, It looks clean, and easier to view your site

I like it. Looks better on the iPhone too. Sleek and classy

Funny, I was just perusing your site yesterday, mainly the "found a home" page. I was already impressed with your sight, but I have to say this new version definitely looks more "clean". It allows your photos to stand out more.
Also, if you ever come across another Village Blacksmith scimitar, let me know! I was very sad I missed that one. It's exactly what I've been looking for. (Not to veer from this thread's origin)

I liked your old site, and wasn't sure I would like this better after your "preview" shot above, but I do.

My vote is for the new look!

Hey, thanks! That seals it. The new one is here for good (well, ya know....)

Just one thing that bugs me. I would like to be able to open a large version of the pictures - that little zoom thing just isn't intuitive to me.

Thanks, Don! I'll switch it to opening a new window, when you click on it. We'll see how that goes :D

Back